Central Security Group, Dispatch Administration Agent, Tulsa, OK, USA
The 8th largest central monitoring station in the U.S. providing alarm monitoring.
- Collaborated on a 6-person administrative team.
- Performed administrative tasks under the Manager’s supervision
- Contact point for customers.
- Distributed the incoming/outgoing company’s mail.
- Participated in company-wide meetings.
- Acquired skills in data basing and computing data.
Fetiche, Cashier, Guatemala City, Guatemala 06/2014-07/2014
Largest Perfume Department Chain in Guatemala
- In a 3-person team, registered into the internal system every customer’s purchase transaction
- Managed the accounting systems to improve customer service
- Sped up payment process time through company’s established guidelines
- Analyzed each customer transaction daily to review end-of-day financial reports.
Las Américas Hospital, intern, Guatemala City, Guatemala 06/2013-07/2013
LasAméricas Hospital is the high-end, largest hospital on national territory.
- Shadowed CEO as he conducted his daily business activities.
- Conducted interviews with 10 individual department heads to develop personal learning project.
- Summarized learning material provided by CEO to witness how lessons were displayed in company.
- Implemented daily experience through summaries, conferences and reports presented to the CEO.
- Learned time-management, interpersonal, organizational, and negotiation skills.
New Life Center S.A, Guatemala City, Guatemala 01/2018-08/2018
Most successful Obesity and Metabolic Problems Treatment Center nationwide
- Launched a new website about New Life Center and the services offered
- Arranged business agreements with hotels to accommodate our foreign patients
- Liaison between New Life Center and foreign patients
- Set up meetings with the office staff to convene on company-wide policies
- Collaborated with National Export Agency Health Committee to bring in foreign patients.
Oral Roberts University
Major in Business Administration, Minor in French Tulsa, OK, USA 2011-May 2015
- Resident Advisor (RA)
- In charge of a 25-student resident hall for the 2014-2015 school year
- Led weekly informational meeting for hall residents.
- Participated in weekly leadership meetings with the heads Resident Advisor program.
- Monitored residents’ compliance were with University and Resident Program policies
- Initiated, facilitated, and supervised joint activities.
- Vice-President of French Club
- Devised a diverse activity agenda along with the president
- Developed a marketing plan in order to create awareness among the student body. Membership increased by 25%.
- Led 4 events for the student body to obtain information about our club.
- Composed weekly briefings for our 75-member club regarding upcoming events
Spanish (Native), English (fluent), French (Medium level)